One day ‘hands on bee course’:
Course 1: Sat 25 Sep 21
Course 2: Sat 16 Oct 21
Course 3: Sat 30 Oct 21
What you get:
* training: Queen management, hive inspections, bee stings, feeding your bees & Snowgum Honeybees tool kit
* Snowgum Honeybees tool kit for beginners:
+ 2 x bee books & book marking flags
+ hive diary, pen & highlighter pen
+ queen marking pen
+ stingose (for bee stings)
+ protective case to fit all this in
Who should do this course?
* beginner bee keepers who are not allergic to bee stings
Timings: All day
* session 1.
* lunch break (lunch not included but suggest you go to Bungendore village 10 min drive away).
* session 2.
* just before sunset - course wrap up
Location: Canberra region