One day ‘hands on bee course’:
Course 1: Sun 14 Feb 21, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm
Course 2: Sat 27 Feb 21, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm
What you get:
* training: Queen management, hive inspections, bee stings, feeding your bees & Snowgum Honeybees tool kit
* Snowgum Honeybees tool kit for beginners:
+ 2 x bee books & book marking flags
+ hive diary, pen & highlighter pen
+ queen marking pen
+ stingose (for bee stings)
+ protective case to fit all this in
Who should do this course?
* beginner bee keepers who are not allergic to bee stings
* 10.30am - 1.30pm, session 1.
* 1.30-3pm lunch break (lunch not included but suggest you go to Bungendore village 10 min drive away).
* 3-6pm, session 2.
* 6-6.30pm course wrap up